Thursday 16 April 2015

3-D Birthday Card Fun!

Hey Blogworld,

I'm soooo stoked to share with you a card I made for my daughter's friend's birthday.   I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.  You can find it here.  It's pretty awesome and I just HAD to scraplift it!  Here is my creation:
Sentiment stamps: Hero Arts, Simon Says Stamp; image stamp: the Greeting Farm-Anya Treats; banner punch: Fiskars; balloon punch: Martha Stewart; Penguin sticker: Jolees Boutique; markers: Copic; letter stickers: Thickers; embossing folder: Lifestyle Crafts; patterned paper: Misc.



The tutorial to make this card can be found here.

This accordion style 3D diorama card folds flat enough to put into an envelope (although I do recommend that you make the card at least 1-1.5cm smaller on all sizes than the envelope you want to put it in).

It always makes me smile to see something like this come together from a plain starting point.  Ain't creativity fun!?

I'd like to submit this card to the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make your Own Background
The Greeting Farm: Farm Fresh Friday: Oh So Girly
Sister Act Anything Goes Card Challenge:Challenge #101
A Blog Named Hero: Embossing Time

Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how awesome! Love the attentions to details! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make Your Own Background” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful card! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!