Tuesday 15 April 2014

Twisted Tuesday Challenge #74 - Paperwork

Hey Blogworld,

It's Tuesday!...and it's time for another challenge over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!  (*insert happy dance here!*)
This fortnight is a super fun one! (as they all are!)  I had a really great time just letting loose and letting my Sharpies take over.

The Challenge: Use more than 3 patterned papers on your creation.
The Twist: use doodling!!

I Love love love to doodle.  Many a notebook/binder/power point presentation handout has been graced with my pen creations.  I had a lot of fun with this one and it has motivated me to (hopefully) create many more in the future!  Here is my creation.

I background was originally nothing more than lined paper (WeRMemoryKeepers) with a black distressed border.  Star strip of paper -Jenni Bowlin; doodle markers: Sharpies, other patterned paper: Studio Calico;  Rosette: ski lift ticket




I hope you can join us in this fortnight's challenge and I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!