Sunday 24 August 2014

SSS Kid's Vacation Challenge

Hey blog world!

My little C2 has been waiting for a kids challenge!  She was quite excited when Simon Says Stamp's Kids Vacation Challenge came along. It took a while for her to decide what she wanted to make her scrapbook layout on.  Once she figured that out she was unstoppable.  The 'make-a-layout-with-mommy' routine commenced.  She flipped through a binder I have full of sketches (mostly Page Maps) and she picked the one she wanted to do.  Then she went to my scrap paper drawers and picked out her patterned papers.  Once the bulk of that was done she added her embellies and boy was I quite impressed with what she wanted to have.  I'm pretty proud of her little creation and so is she!  (As my dad always says: "The coconut doesn't fall far from the coconut tree!")

Here's her creation.



Love her little Greeting Farm stamp and butterfly embellishments.  Not to mention the embossed baseball die-cute she aligned along the side.


Great job Miss C2!  Love ya!

Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous scrabook page C2 :-) the photos and all the details are gorgeous, I love the added baseballs and paper design too :-)

    thanks for joining in with the Simon Says Summer Vacation Kid’s Challenge on the Wednesday Challenge Blog and good luck with the prize draw :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!