Tuesday 30 September 2014

Operation Scraproom: Still Under Construction...

Hey Everyone,
Boy will I ever be happy when my scrappy room is finally up an running.  Shelves are on the walls and desks and other furnitures are all in their proper place but I've got a TONNE of supplies that need to be weeded through and organized.  It doesn't help that I went to a scrapbook store Garage Sale on the weekend and got a bunch more stuff to add to the stash!  But no regrets!  Some wicked awesome deals to be had!  Anyways, my point is that I despite the condition of my creative space at the moment I still managed to scrounge together some of my available materials and put together a birthday card for my BIL.  I used a Sketch #107 from Sketchabilities as my spring board to jump from.  The rest was scraps found in my scrap drawer.  Happy to be witting this bin down (little by little!)
Sentiment stamp: PTI, jewel flourishes: Recollections



I always love added photos to my cards for family.  Love to look back on them and see how my girlies have changed!

I'd like to submit this to the following blogs:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Sister Act Anything Goes Card Challenge: #76

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card and perfect for a family member.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!