Monday 6 April 2015

Happy Birthday Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

Hey Everyone,

Just popping in to wish the folks over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge a BIG Happy Birthday!!!  I must admit, their blog was the first challenge blog I ever participated in and dare I say, they were the ones who first encouraged me to start this little blog of mine.  It's been 3 years (*GASP!!*) and although I don't get to blog and share as much as I'd like I'm so very happy for the inspiration to have done so and to keep it up as often as I can.  This week's challenge theme is (of course) BIRTHDAY, so I'd like to share with you a little birthday card I made. I used a clean and layered approach to this card.




I would also like to submit this to the following challenges:
Sister Act Anything Goes Card Challenge: #100
The Card Concept Challenge: #32 (coral, aqua, green, white)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Sweet owl and fun birthday card. Thank you for sharing with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one darling wise owl and a wonderful birthday card, Lizzie! Thank you for adding it to the gallery at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!