Wednesday 11 April 2018

Been WAAAAAAAY TOOOOOO LOOOONG!!!

Hello Blogland,

Boy oh boy has it been a while!  So much has changed in the last couple (or more...*gasp*!!!) years since I last posted.  Thats a story for another time.  Amongst all the crazy that is my life I regret that my papercrafting has taken a back burner place in my daily routine but I managed to conjure up a little bit of my passion to make a birthday card for a dear mentor/professor/friend.  It felt sooo good to get back into it (despite having to dig through boxes and bins and messy desktops of scattered craft supplies...seriously....I don't even have scissors handy!?!)...and I'm happy my creative juices haven't completely dried up!  This one is for the challenge this week over at Simon Says Stamp: Add Texture.  The nurse stamp is from The Greeting Farm (always one of my fave stamping companies) which I recently got from SSS called "Get Well Soon".  Love it!

Thanks for stopping by....hopefully it won't be this long until we meet again!

Lizzie





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!