Monday 19 November 2012

Off to A Good Start and Being Thankful for it!

Hello All!
What are the chances!?  I'm back here twice in the same day!  I told you I've turned a new leaf!  So I'm back to my antics following the challenges over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog and this time it's in line with the American thanksgiving theme.  Here in the great white north, Thanksgiving happens in early October but nevertheless there is never a shortage of things to be thankful for.  Here is a card I made for the occasion.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Lizzie, fab design and I love those cute little balloons and embossed clouds :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!