Saturday 16 February 2013

Webster's Pages and some Really Cool Stamps!

So I was poking around on Facebook, and saw a post from Scrapbook and Cards Today which enlightened me to some new stamps coming out from Webster's Pages (who has teamed up with Allison Kreft) which are awesome!  I'm a photography, scrapbooking, memory making buff so to me it's like these stamps were custom made!  I'm sooooo stoked to get my hands on these! 
But what would be better then getting these stamps would be winning them!!! So here I am.  Telling the interweb about these cool things and spreading the word in hopes of winning!  Y'all can try and win too but going here.  (and I really only said that last sentence with very little umph due to it possibly decreasing my chances of winning...but I'm a good sport so there you go!) ;)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!