Saturday 10 August 2013

Ready...Set...Get Scrappy!!!

Hey Everyone!

Time for the first challenge of 123GetScrappy to begin!  Be sure to head over to the blog so you can check out all the awesome creative options we've given you as well as all the wonderful creations the rest of the design team have come up with to inspire!

Here's what my grey matter come up with!
The mosaic tiles are foam stamps from Making Memories as are the brads within them and the paint used to stamp them!  The date stamp is from Hero Arts and the paper is from CTMH.
Using the diagonal of the bingo board I used PAINT-*FREE*-BRADS (the free space was stamps and buttons).  
I made a double page layout of my girlies playing with the garden hose and the sprayer set to mist.  Good times!

 I love the texture paint adds to a layout!


Be sure to head on over to the new awesome challenge blog: 123GetScrappy to join in all the fun!  I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for dropping by!
Liz

5 comments:

  1. Great creations for our first challenge! Thanks for being a part of the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is so beautiful! Nice use of paints (love the textures!) and soooo cute pictures. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those stamps, I absolutely love what you have done with them, they just look fabbo... fab job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful 2 page spread!! Love the painted background!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!