Thursday 8 August 2013

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Triangles!

Hey Everyone!

Holy moly trend alert!  Hexagons were so last season! ;)  I think the new thing this season is triangles!  They're popping up in many stamps and designs around town and online and it's definately is all the rage!  The folks over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge have used this idea for this weeks challenge.  Here is my creation:
The embossing folder is from Cuttlebug, the triangle banners are from a Jenni Bowlin/Fiskars punch, the sentiment is Technique Tuesday and the background newprint stamp is from Hero Arts.  The snowflakes are stamps from Martha Stewart.
So I've got Christmas on the brain (already) but you can never start tooo early for Christmas card creating!

Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

1 comment:

  1. This is very cute! I love the white embossing! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!