Friday 20 September 2013

September Avery Elle Monthly Challenge

Hey Everyone,

I'm back!  It's been a busy busy week.  Wasn't feeling so good yesterday but today is a new day and I've got another creation to share!
The folks over at Avery Elle have their monthly AEI<3U Challenge for September up and running!  Be sure to check it out!

Here's my little contribution.  Simple.  

Heart stamps and sentiment are from Avery Elle.  The embossing folder is from Lifestyle crafts.


Here's the inspiration photo:
I was inspired by the colour scheme as well as the loopy cables and cable car shapes.  Keeping my fingers crossed for some good GDT karma!

The Avery Elle stamps and embossing folder are all available at Simon Says Stamp.

I'd also like to submit this to the following blog:
Simon Says Stamp: Stamp-tember Blog Hop
Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes #25

Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card! I like how you did the hearts! Good luck at this week's Sister Act Challenge!
    Hugs-
    Trisha-DT Member

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!