Thursday 30 May 2013

Cardabilities-Shout Out and Thanks!

Hey Everyone,

I'm back for a quickie! (tee hee).  I was soooooo excited about being chosen as a featured designer on Cardabilities for Sketch #75 that I went and told all my friends (via texts and emails) but forgot to scream from the (blog world) mountain tops!  Ooopsie!  THANK YOU CARDABILTIES FOR CHOSING ME!!!  (That's me 3rd from the left!).  Kudos to all the other featured designers.  I'm definitely in great company!


You can find my winning creation here.

While I'm here, I'd like to submit another quick layout I did.  It's from a kit made my Virginia Nebel.  I took a couple classes of her's serveral moons ago and just managed to complete the finishing touches on this layout before committing it to the albums!
I LOVE LOVE this pictures of C1 and C2 giggling and laughing.

I'd like to submit this to the following blogs:
Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
Use it Tuesday-#56 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your big win! And your layout is just adorable, as are the giggling girls ... puts a smile on my face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely :) I really like the design and colours you used. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!