Thursday, 30 May 2013

TGF-Farm Fresh Friday-Under the Wire!

Hey everyone,

I'm coming in under the wire on this post.  The folks over at The Greeting Farm have a really fun challenge this week (that is due in 15 minutes!!!)-Make it Move!
I love moving cards and tried really hard to come up with something that I haven't done before!  Alas, time escaped me but I think I figured out something that fits the bill!
In this card, her little skirt is rigged with a metal rivet and a penny and she shakes her hips!  How cute is that!?  I got the idea over a Splitcoaststampers.  I based the card off of this weeks Cardabilities Sketch #76.
Here is the sketch:

And here is how it filtered through my noggin and off the page:
The image stamp is from The Greeting Farm. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  Patterened papers are from My Mind's Eye.  The border punch used is from Martha Stewart.


video

I tried to give you the jist of the movement with my little video interlude!  I hope it worked!  Come to think of it, I've had this adorable little hula dancer from TGF for a while and I don't think I've actually used her until now!  You know you have too much stuff when.....NEVER!!!!  (tee hee!).  I'm glad she could finally make her debut!

I would also like to submit this to the following blogs:
Cardabilities-Sketch#76
Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
Anything For Anya-Chevrons
Use it Tuesday-#56 Anything Goes
Thanks so much for dropping by!
Liz

8 comments:

  1. I love all of it!!! What a brilliant idea to make her hips move - I adore that and I love your take of the sketch and the flowers in her hair :) Good luck in your challenges and thank you for partying at Anyone for Anya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the colors and the bling. :) Thanks for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, so fun!!
    Lovey take on our chevron challenge, good luck,

    HUgs AFA DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love the shaking effect! Thanks for joining our chevron-challenge at Anyone for Anya!
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete
  5. How smart are you, Lizzie!!! I absolutely adore this movement card! Seriously clever and when I watched the video, it made me laugh. Thanks for playing along with us at TGF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, thanks for playing along at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! So cute! Thank you for playing alone at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Thanks for using your stash and playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!