Thursday 30 May 2013

TGF-Farm Fresh Friday-Under the Wire!

Hey everyone,

I'm coming in under the wire on this post.  The folks over at The Greeting Farm have a really fun challenge this week (that is due in 15 minutes!!!)-Make it Move!
I love moving cards and tried really hard to come up with something that I haven't done before!  Alas, time escaped me but I think I figured out something that fits the bill!
In this card, her little skirt is rigged with a metal rivet and a penny and she shakes her hips!  How cute is that!?  I got the idea over a Splitcoaststampers.  I based the card off of this weeks Cardabilities Sketch #76.
Here is the sketch:

And here is how it filtered through my noggin and off the page:
The image stamp is from The Greeting Farm. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  Patterened papers are from My Mind's Eye.  The border punch used is from Martha Stewart.



I tried to give you the jist of the movement with my little video interlude!  I hope it worked!  Come to think of it, I've had this adorable little hula dancer from TGF for a while and I don't think I've actually used her until now!  You know you have too much stuff when.....NEVER!!!!  (tee hee!).  I'm glad she could finally make her debut!

I would also like to submit this to the following blogs:
Cardabilities-Sketch#76
Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
Anything For Anya-Chevrons
Use it Tuesday-#56 Anything Goes
Thanks so much for dropping by!
Liz

8 comments:

  1. I love all of it!!! What a brilliant idea to make her hips move - I adore that and I love your take of the sketch and the flowers in her hair :) Good luck in your challenges and thank you for partying at Anyone for Anya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the colors and the bling. :) Thanks for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, so fun!!
    Lovey take on our chevron challenge, good luck,

    HUgs AFA DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love the shaking effect! Thanks for joining our chevron-challenge at Anyone for Anya!
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete
  5. How smart are you, Lizzie!!! I absolutely adore this movement card! Seriously clever and when I watched the video, it made me laugh. Thanks for playing along with us at TGF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, thanks for playing along at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! So cute! Thank you for playing alone at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Thanks for using your stash and playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!