Sunday 16 June 2013

Going Places!

Hey Everyone,

Today is my amazing, brilliant, beautiful C1's birthday!  I can't believe she's almost double digits!  Holy cow!!!  She had a really fun birthday party yesterday with her friends at a pottery place in the downtown area of our town where her and her friends got to paint glaze their own little ceramic sculpture that that chose!  To our (slight) detriment, there was also a Farmer's Market and Father's Day Festival happening in the downtown area also that made from some challenges for parking, and pizza and cake delivery.  This resulted in some delays getting the kids their food but all in all my daughter said she had a great time and that's what matters!  Happy Birthday my wonderful C1.  Love you lots!

Another scrapbook page for you all today.  Gosh I'm on a roll!  (and I'm quite impressed to have completed so many!)
This next page was inspired by this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Transport.  I finally used up some papers that have been burning a hole in my drawers for quite some time.  This is a layout about my daughter's first time on an airplane.  Looking forward to more plane trips for sure!

I wish I knew where alot of these supplies came from.  Alas, all of the patterned paper is from garage sales and thus I do not know who the manufacturer is.  The white rub ons are unknown as well.  The dicut letters are from Sizzix (Playground) and Quickutz (Diesel), the aiplane stamp is from Hampton Arts.  I'm not sure where the plane tag is from.  The bottom border stamp is from Hero Arts.
We were on our way to California in these photos.  Some great memories to be had there!  Can't wait to go back!

I'd also like to submit this to the following blog:
A Blog Named Hero: Tags

Thanks for dropping by!
Liz

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design. Love the travel elements and the precious photos.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a COOOOOOOL layout! Wow, such a great design with so much color and so many neat elements. Thanks for entering our challenge over at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet layout! Such fun colors. :) Thank you for joining us in the "Transport" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of fun elements on this layout. Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is a great layout - rich with detail and a beautiful main subject! Flying with babies is always risky, isn't it - looks like you had a smooth flight! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!