Friday 26 July 2013

Avery Elle - July Challenge (Part 2)

Hey All,

It's happened to me again...the folks at Avery Elle and their July Challenge have sparked my creativity and I've gone and done multiple entries for their latest challenge.  Yay!  What can I say...I love a good challenge!

So here's my second grey matter concoction:
The sentiment stamp is from Avery Elle.  The chevron die is also from Avery Elle.  The wooden feather is from Studio Calico.


These chevrons had a feather-ness about them.  Maybe it's the shape of them?  I added a twine down the middle which seem to make it come together more as a feather.  I put washi tape behind the die cut. The punched out parts were used for the other chevron "feather" atop a yellow ribbon.  The sentiment was heat embossed with Versamark ink and silver embossing powder on vellum paper.  Add a trifecta of sequins and some twine on the wood feather and ta-dah!

Here is the inspiration (one more time!)


I hope my take strikes a chord with the folks over at Avery Elle!  Wish me luck!

I'd also like to submit this to Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes #17

Thanks for stopping by!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!