Tuesday 1 November 2011

Blessings

It's been quite the couple of days.  I certainly had one of my most scariest Halloweens EVER! (and it had nothing to do with the goblins and ghouls at my door!).  C2 had a CT scan on Friday for some recurring headaches she's been having.  Halloween night I get a phone call from the doctor's office saying that the doctor has received the results and he would like to see her "right away".  OF COURSE the worst of the worst goes through my head.  The secretary couldn't give me any more information.  "You'll have to discuss it with the doctor."  Maybe that was her way of contributing to the Halloween spirit and scaring the living crap out of me!  I hardly slept last night and today I was so anxious for what I might hear at 1pm when the doctor was scheduled to inform us of the details it made my stomach very nauseous.  As it turns out, no brain issues to speak of but a rather serious sinus infection.  Not good...but not nearly as bad as my overactive imagination made it out to be!  I must say...I counted every single blessing today and am gratful for every single one!  Here is a card I made to reflect this...and hopefully score me some uplifting retail therapy swag for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.
The background was made using Distress Inks and water spritzes.  The gorgeous flourish stamp (seriously I love this stamp) is from Hero Arts and the precious little girl is a stamp from Belles and Whistles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!