Thursday 3 November 2011

Button Up!

It's my 10 year anniversary today.  10 wonderful years with my Prince Charming.  The Disney Cruise was our gift to eachother for this special occaision.  Can't ask for more than that!  Tonight, however, we did head to our favourite dessert cafe (called Demetres) and share some great conversation and some great ice cream and crepe (for me!)or ice cream and waffle (for hubby!).  Even the name of the desserts were great, "Livin' La Vida Mocha" (for me!) and Moo La La (for hubby!)  Happy Anniversary to the love of my life!
So the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week is buttons.  Love buttons.  They are a embellie that I find myself reaching for quite often.  So versatile.  Here is a layout for just such a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!