Tuesday 27 December 2011

Bingo-Revisited

Hey Blogworld.  I hope you all had a very wonderful Christmas!  I sure did and I can't describe my holiday so far with any better words than TRULY BLESSED.  Family, laughter, smiles and some granted wishes along the way.  What more can a girl ask for?  (*sigh*)
Here's another entry to this weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge-Bingo.  This time I did the first column (ribbon/punches, die cuts/multifold).  I must admit, I saw this tri-fold card on various blogs and often wondered how in the world to do this.  It looks soooo cool and sooo complicated!  Then finally, a Google search found my teacher of such a cool multifold card.  It was at "Craftiblog".  Check it out!  It was soooooo incredibly simple I think I'm going to make a bazillion more of these cards.  One thing about this card that I do have to mention is that it's not the most intuitive card for people to open or close and I found myself cringing when someone would open it up and then close it again as it never seemed to close the right way and thus I was worried there were creases being put in places where there shouldn't be creases.  I guess it's like closing up a folded road map.  I found myself sneaking back to where the card was kept to re-fold it back properly after someone looked at it.  Oh well.  This particular card I gave to my hubby's brother and his wife for Christmas (I hate referring to them as "in-laws" as there always seems to be some negative spin on this term and by no way are my hubby's family a negative in my life in any way.  They are all truly amazing people and I am so totally blessed to be apart of their family!)  It was also the holder for some tickets we got for them to see "American Idiot".  I hope they enjoy it.  I haven't seen it but I'm a Green Day fan so I'm sure it'll be pretty cool!  Here's hoping for some luck...as always!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Lizzie :-) I love Pickle Penguin and the whole design is fab :-) I am sure your 'in laws' love it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!