Sunday 11 December 2011

From Across the Pond

So I made a card a couple of weeks ago for a friend of mine who lives just across the Atlantic pond in Liverpool, England.  I used to work with her a while back until she moved on to bigger and better.  I was quite excited to hear she was coming down this holiday for a visit and even more excited that she wanted to spend some time hitting the slopes or our snowboards.  The card I made for her was an attempt to share with her my eager anticipation.  The inside of the card reads, "snow much fun!".  It just came in the "post" for her this past week.  So exciting!  This card was fun to make and most of it had to do with the inspiration!  See you soon, Snowboarding buddy!  Maybe this winter theme can also land me some luck with this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge.
The awesome snowboarder is a digi stamp from The Greeting Farm. 

3 comments:

  1. :) even if it doesnt land you a prize... you received a prize from me :) tons of prayers for bigger and better things for you :D We both cant wait to see you and are praying for more snow before we land :D Miss you tons squishy :)

    you know, I had to think... well what do Canucks call 'post'?? then I realised... mail!!! hehee.. have to get my dictionary out before we leave ;) See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Gorgeous! LOve this cute image!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card :-) the image is adorable and the colours and design are fab :-)
    I am sure you will have agreat time with your friend ,, enjoy :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!