Monday 29 April 2013

Earth Day at Double Take Tuesday

Hey Everyone!

Coming in under the wire on this one!  So much I want to say about this Earth Day theme for the Challenge over at The Greeting Farm's Double Take Tuesday!

Here's the inspiration:

And here is my card:
The patterend paper is from K Studio, the flowers and frame stamp are from Prima and the "Love/Live" stamp is from Inkadinkado.   I'm not sure where the globe stamp is from as I got this at a garage sale.


The word stamps was actually a single stamp that said "live, love, laugh"  I cut the words apart and changed the arrangement since with respect to Earth Day and it's meaning, we need to LOVE the earth so that we can continue to LIVE in it!

Thanks for dropping by!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!