Sunday 6 January 2013

Bring on the New!

First of all...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
A little late...but for me, my new year starts tomorrow.  Yes, I have made some New Years Resolutions...I AM one of those people...and I have decided that those resolutions will all start tomorrow!  Kids back to school, holiday mode is over, routines are back in play and time to buckle down and get going on all the things I've got on my list...and I've got a bundle!  Everything from fitness goals to career goals to getting the home in order goals to just plain staying happy goals!  I'm pumped and ready.  The chips are eaten, the desserts are eaten, grocery shopping tomorrow to stock the fridge with healthy yum yums and be rid of all the holiday leftovers in the fridge that don't quite fit the New Year resolution.  I hope to start a new year with productivity, creativity, fitness-itivity (Yes I'm making it a word) and motivation to get it all going (and keep going!).  YAY!  Wish me luck!

For starters, here is my contribution to the latest Simon Says Stamp Challenge: New Something.

Santa was very generous this Christmas and a plethora of stamps and craft goodies were found under the tree.  Here was one of them.  My C2 loves loves loves penguins and this stamp is so her fave and absolutely adorable!  I totally see my three little girlies floating around on those hearts.  It's from Whiff of Joy and it's called Penguin Trio.  I ditched my Copics this time around and revisited my tried and true pencil crayons to colour in the trio of cuties.  I tried my hand at a window card and punched the window out using a Spellbinders Labels 1 Nestibilities Die set.  The round seal stamp is from a set by Whimsy Stamps called Circle Post Marks.  The chevrons are also a new item I got.  They are from a Simon Says Stamp Exclusive set called Very Special.

Hopefully this New Year will also bring about some Luck! 





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lizzie :-) the image is adorable and the colours and details are fabulous ! A happy fun card,, very cute :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUst GORgeous! FABulous image..FABulous colours..LOve your 'window'.
    Chrissyxx
    Good Luck with your resolutions lol...keep us up to date with them..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely - a really nice design. Happy New Year and thank you or joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!