Sunday 27 January 2013

Paper Piecing Prowess

Hey All,
This week's challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog is Paper Piecing!  This is so very much up my alley.  I've recently discovered this technique and have been using it on almost every card I made this past Christmas season.  I was quite excited that this was the challenge.  My best friend's birthday was this weekend and it was a milestone birthday at that (don't worry BFF I won't spill the beans).  I used this challenge to inspire the card I made for her!
 I paper-pieced her jacket, scarf and hat.  The image is from Stamping Bella and the papers are from a Bo-Bunny collection.  The sentiment stamps are from Autumn Leaves.

The colour scheme is absolutely my fave colour combo.  I kinda wish I could paint my whole house in these colours (although, admittedly, my kitchen, bedroom and powder room do consist of a similar palette).  I'll be sure to enter this contest a couple times (at least) since I LOVE LOVE this technique right now.  Here's hoping it brings some luck!
Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love those Stamping Bella stamps and you have paper pieced her so beautifully.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! She looks great! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!