Thursday 31 January 2013

Clean and Simple 2 Online Card Class: Day 2-Card 1

Hey Everyone,
I've been a busy bee keeping up with the card class projects (on top of just getting through a day in the life...).  I'm a little behind on posting but enjoying the process of creating, thats for sure.  Alot of techniques to create with.  Day 2 was based on one layer cards.  Like I said...I'm a person who loves layers...layers in my outfits, layers in my food dishes, layers in my paper crafts.  Love love layers...so as you can imagine 1 layer cards is a challenge for me.  Here is my first attempt:

 With the use of creative masking using sticky notes, I was able to add layers (using different colours/inks) without actually adding any layers.  The big cupcake is from Inkadinkado, the flowers and text background is from Hero Arts and the small cupcake and sentiment are from Impression Obsession.  Thanks for dropping by.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!