Thursday 31 January 2013

Clean and Simple 2 Online Card Class: Day 3-Card 1

This day was all about inking and stamping techniques.  There were 3 really cool techniques used.  I haven't had time to try the other 2 (but I will!).  Here is my take on the technique using basic office labels.  The back ground is a stamp from Hero Arts, the small cameras are from American Crafts (Amy Tangerine) and the big camera and sentiment are from Inkadinkado.  I'd also like to enter this into this weeks Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.

3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS card! Great colors and perfect stamping! :) Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on Carol's card for class, and your colors and layers are all fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Great creativity.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!