Thursday 31 January 2013

Clean and Simple 2 Online Card Class: Day 4-Card 1

Day 4's theme was all about embracing the white space and keeping the images simple.  In my attempt the white space is actually black but I think it covers the theme pretty well.  The image is from Stamping Bella and the sentiment is from Penny Black.  I used Martha Stewart opaque markers for the red pops.
I would also like to enter this in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week Anything Goes!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute love how you included a pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! The pop of red in what looks like yummy Cosmopolitans is so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your idea of not boxing the whole image and the pop of colour is great, it is a really fun card. C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love where you decided to add the pop of color! Really nice girlfriend card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your use of red on this card is absolutely brillant! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone! I really really appreciate the comments!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous CAS card Lizzie, the white embossing on black is so effective.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you took some time to drop by! Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks sooooo much!